Set shutdown timer on windows – All versions windows in one among the standard operating systems as a result of the lots of the options that it avails to its user. these days we’ll be presenting one of them. You all closing pc once you completed your work however as soon as you click on closing button in windows it instantly shutdowns, however what if you would like to shut it down once a selected time which being set by you, yes it’s potential you’ll be able to try this with a simple notepad trick.And You Were Able To Set Shutdown Timer in Your Pc With This Below Easy & Secure Guide.And You May also Like Our Previous Article About How To Enable Chat Heads in Whatsapp
Windows ShutDown Timer
So we are here with a method to form A shortcut To closing PC once such period. you simply have to be compelled to follow some of the uncomplicated steps that I have mentioned in below area.And Then You Were Able To Set Shutdown Timer In Any Versions Of Windows, For Example, You Can Set This Feature In Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 And Mostly on Windows XP So Let’s Proceed To Our Article About How To Set Shutdown Timer On Windows Also See, Our Partner Blog Post Zenmate premium VPN Account for Free
Must Read – Uploaded Premium Account For Free
Also, See – Root Android Phone Without Pc
Schedule Shutdown Timer On Windows/Pc (7, 8, 10, XP)
- Just You Need a Windows Operating System It’s Doesn’t matter What Version Of Windows You have You Can Apply And Schedule Or Set Shutdown Timer In Any Version Of Windows Wheather It’s 7, 8, 10 Or XP.
- This Method Is Won’t Work In Mac And Linux Operating System.
- And Then Third You Just need a Notepad Which Is Preinstall In Every Window You Can Open it By Pressing Windows+R Button And Ther Type Notepad And Press Enter That’s It.
So Let’s Follow Our Below Steps And Method To Set Shutdown Timer On Windows Or Schedule ShutDown Timer On Pc
You May Also Like Our How-To Guide – Install Remix Os On Pc
How To Schedule/Set Shutdown Timer On Windows (7, 8, 10, XP)
- First of all, click on start and type notepad and press enter. now notepad can open, simply copy the below code and paste it into your notepad.As We Shown Like Below Image.
shutdown -s -t 60
- In above Command, 60 means 60 Seconds when that PC can shut down, you’ll modification this additionally as specifying 60 will shutdown PC after 60 seconds that’s 1 minute and if you would like to shutdown it when 2 hours then you’ll write shutdown -s -t 7200. As We Shown Like Below Image.
- Now save this file in desktop as shutdown.bat you’ll provide any name to file however .bat after the file name is that the must.
- Now you’ll see a batch file on your desktop, now after you click on the file your PC can get stop working at a specified time.
- By this method, you’ll have joy together with your friends by running this batch file on their computers and in addition, you’ll schedule Or Set Shutdown Timer For any work then shutdown time of your computer to save lots of battery life of your PC.
Also, See – facebook Social toolkit Premium Version for Free
Must Read – Top Best Torrent Sites 2016
So Guys, in This Guide We Told You About How To Set Shutdown Timer On Pc Windows Using Notepad This is a Simple And Easy Method To Set Your Pc Windows according To Your Need Means To Say From This Method You May Able To Schedule Or Set Shutdown Timer On Windows 7, 8, 10 And XP And It Will Help You Alot For Example, If You Are Downloading Any Big Thing Then You Know This File Is Downloaded After Several Time Then For Saving The Lif Of Your Battery You May Schedule Shutdown Timer And enjoy With Left Your Pc You Can Also Search Google For many Different Methods So Guys, Thanks For Reading Our Article Keep Visiting For More Such Great Articles & Guides.
Latest posts by Rupi Singh (see all)
- Google Allo “Your Personal Google Assistant” - January 17, 2017
- Top 10 Best Email Client For Mac, Windows, Android 2016 - January 17, 2017
- Whatsapp Bot – An Auto Reply Virtual Assistant With Free Services (Updated) - January 16, 2017